- 1. GIVO will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer to the extent permissible by law. We make no warranties of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise for any Service we provide.
- 2. Under no circumstances, shall GIVO, its officers, agents or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing the service be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use or the inability to use the Service; or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services.
- 3. GIVO disclaims any intention to censor, edit or engage in ongoing review or surveillance of communications stored on or transmitted through its facilities by customers or others. GIVO may however review, delete or block access to communications that could harm GIVO, its customers or third parties.
- 4. The grounds on which GIVO may take such action include, but are not limited to, actual or potential violations of our Terms of Service and/or Acceptable Use Policy.
- 5. We reserve the right to revise our policies or terms of service at any time.
- 6. Notification of all amendments will be displayed publicly on our website - it is your responsibility to check our website and your GIVO account login periodically to ensure you stay informed of any change – current as of 1st September 2016
- 7. All logos and/or registered trademarks displayed on any part of the GIVO website are the property of their respective copyright owners. If you have reason to believe that any form of Intellectual Property or Copyright infringement has occurred in any part of our website please contact us at email@example.com